- Patented quick fold technology allows you to fold your double jogging stroller in one step
- 16" rear and 12" front air filled tires with front wheel lock mounted on the handlebar for easy conversions between jogger and stroller mode
- All wheel suspension system soaks up road bumps and hand operated rear drum brakes give better control on hilly or uneven terrain
- Hand operated rear brakes for more control on hilly or uneven terrain
- Twin stroller features large adjustable sun canopies with peek a boo windows and side vents
The Summit X3 provides exceptional performance and ability to move on any surface. This infant stroller and jogger hybrid is conveniently geared up with an all new remote swivel lock that is placed on the handlebar. Simply flip the lever to lock the front wheel straight when you’re off for a run or release to pivot mode in one action for strolling without having to touch the front wheel. This tandem infant stroller functions Baby Jogger’s trademarked fast fold modern technology so you can fold the Summit X3 with one hand, the universal accessory placing bracket to accessorize easily, an enhanced all wheel independent suspension system as well as hand ran back drum brakes provide increased control for included security on hilly surface. The Summit X3 sporting activities 16″ rear and 12″ front quick release pneumatic tires, a padded seat that reclines to a close to level setting and a vented seat top with weather condition cover to enhance airflow within the running twin stroller when reclined. Additionally featured is a big adjustable sunlight cover with peek a boo home windows and side air flow panels, a comfortable handlebar with wipe tidy grasp, a seat back storage compartment, a large under seat basket, adjustable 5 point safety belt with shoulder pads and a rear parking brake. The Summit X3 is a wonderful option for parents that want one baby stroller that does it all while maintaining all the design as well as safety you would certainly get out of Baby Jogger. Maximum weight ability is 75 extra pounds.