- Stroller: Younger child rides up front while an older child can sit or stand toward the rear of the stroller
- Removable rear seat converts this unit to a traditional Sit N' Stand stroller
- Can accommodate 2 infants by supporting 2 car seats
- Car seats + bases: Infant car seat accommodates weights between 5 and 30 pounds and heights of 30 inches or less
- 5-point harness with easy one-hand harness adjustment, and push-button release
(as of 09/30/2020 11:34 UTC - Details
The Baby Trend Sit N’ Stand Double is a tandem stroller that accepts 2 child car seats at a time and has all the features of the standard Sit N’ Stand strollers. There are 2 different seats or you can place your own car seats inside. The seats come equipped with 5-point child resistant harnesses. Kids can sit in front and rear seats of the stroller or stand on the rear platform. The kids even have a removable/ swing away tray with a cup holder of their own, while you have a covered tray with 2 cup holders. An extra large storage basket hangs below the seats and there’s a foot activated break for extra safety measures. The front and back seats of the stroller, without car seats, are recommended for kids who can sit upright unassisted, at 40 pounds or 40 inches tall. The jump seat is best suited for kids who are at least 2.5 years old or weigh 40 pounds. Also included is a pair of Baby Trend Flex-Loc Infant Car Seats and Bases. These are designed for little ones weighing up to 30 pounds and 30 inches long. This infant car seat features a 5-point harness with simple one-hand adjustment and push-button release, 4-position height adjustment, and a height-adjustable seat back. It includes a stay-in-car base with one-hand easy-access seat release and a smooth carrying handle that is as comfortable as comfortable can be. It flaunts a sleek, Liberty pattern with dark and light gray colors and comes with a boot for warmth for your baby.