- Multi-position seat can be adjusted individually for each child, convert the pram bassinet to toddler seat for children from newborn to 3 years old
- Reversible seat design, keep an eye on your baby or let them face the world, adapt the rapid growth of your little ones
- Swiveling anti-shock front wheels and two larger durable back wheels help you maneuver over rough terrain or through the city streets
- Convenient folding controlling system allows it fold into small volume for fit in your car trunk. Fold Measurement:18"x37"
- Lifetime Warranty & Guarantee on Wheels! If Your Wheels Break While You Own This Stroller, We Will Replace Them!
(as of 08/21/2019 01:30 UTC - Details
Item Function Description:
– Suitable from birth to 3 years, it combines comfort as well as style.
– The comfy, large seats have totally adjustable 5 point safety belt, with shoulder pads.
– Both leg relaxes and hoods readjust separately, as well as the back section of the hoods can be gotten rid of for air flow in the summer season.
– It has an umbrella closing system with auto lock that avoids it from opening up inadvertently.
– The seat is detachable to be utilized as a carrycot. The seat can be upright, semi-reclined, ahead- or rear-facing, so your lovey babies could encounter you or deal with the street.
– Super all-natural rubber surge evidence wheels with foot pedal brake and springtime shock absorber which will maintain your love ones rest or lie conveniently. Both seats designed with 5-point safety belts.
– Vintage side by side dual infant stroller with wear resistant top quality gold aluminium alloy and big wine red canopy.
Product Weight: 45Ibs
Max Bearing: 45Ibs
Unfold full size: 41″ H * 35″( Between Two Front Wheels) * 37″( From Front Wheel to Back Wheel) * 40″( Between Two Back Wheels)
Folded with wheels: 39″ W * 37″ L * 18″ H
* The width between two front wheels is 39″, it can not experience a 36″ standard door, please take the seats out and fold up the framework to go through the door.
* The cradle could transform to seat, please change the straps on the back to appropriate angle of inclination.