- Made In Italy
- Travel system with adapters, the Book for Two can accept either one or two Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats.
- Very Large, practical and easy loading storage basket with smaller pockets included.
- Both seats have a generous recline that can be implemented independently, allowing children their preferred comfort level.
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to both children. Outfitted in "Prima Classed" material.
- Travel system with adapters, the book for two can accept either one or two primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats
- Very large, practical and easy loading storage basket with smaller pockets included
- Both seats have a generous recline that can be implemented independently, allowing children their preferred comfort level
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to both children. Outfitted in "prima Classy" material
New Price: $649.99
Old Price: $649.99
(as of 05/24/2019 11:13 UTC - Details
Our most compact side by side stroller, at simply 29″ vast it folds conveniently and inward, like a “publication” It could use up to two Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats. Measuring at simply 29″ vast, guide for 2 is the side by side dual stroller that will certainly get you through those hectic sidewalks or slim shop aisles with ease. Not only is this dual baby stroller compact, it conveniently sits 2 young children approximately 45 extra pounds each. The independent adjustable backrests and footrests allow each kid to travel at their own comfort level. One of one of the most one-of-a-kind features of the Book for Two is the ability to hold up to two Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats. This allows moms and dads to utilize the baby stroller as a travel system with twins from birth. The Book for Two changes right into a travel system with the use of adapters. A solitary car seat adapter is likewise available for moms and dads with children of various ages. The Book for 2 comes furnished with an additional huge basket that has 3 pocket dividers to save smaller sized items. It has polyurethane wheels with round bearings and suspensions for a smooth trip on various terrains. The large hoods of guide for Two have “peek-a-boo” home windows with magnetic open and close cover in addition to a mesh air flow system to keep air flowing. The front bumper can open to quickly obtain kids in and out of the stroller. Made in Italy.