Jogging double strollers are a popular option for many people wanting to keep their children close while exercising. The reasons behind their increasing popularity include several characteristics they bring with them, especially when compared to traditional baby strollers and joggers.
The most important reason that people choose jogging double strollers is the safety that they provide for the children being carried while the parent runs.
Another reason parents choose jogging double strollers is for comfort. These strollers offer large amounts of space for two children to stay comfortable and relaxed while the parents are exercising.
Many parents who have two children to carry are able to accomplish their jogging tasks much easier with the help of a jogging double stroller. It is also a much more convenient solution for parents who have twins or two children and want to go jogging with their children around them.
Having established that Jogging double strollers are essential for those who have two small children and wish to go jogging with their children in tow, lets take a look at three of the best jogging double strollers available to buy.
- 1 BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller
- 2 Joovy Zoom X2 Double Jogging Stroller
- 3 Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger
- 4 Things To Consider In The Best Jogging Double Strollers
BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller
The Bob Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller has a rear suspension system and air filled tires that give it a smooth ride on any terrain. This is a great choice because they have great off road durability as well as dependability. One of the best features of the Bob Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller is the adjustable handle bars which makes it perfect for both tall and not so tall parents. The tires are known for being very rugged and long lasting. The suspension system uses 4 wheel design which is great because the stroller will glide smoothly over rough terrain.
The Bob Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller also has a front wheel that is able to swivel which will allow the parents to manoeuvre the stroller much easier in tight spaces. This is one of the best selling terrain double strollers on the market.
Joovy Zoom X2 Double Jogging Stroller
The Joovy Zoom X2 Double Jogging Strollers are built tough and come with a host of features which make them ideal for parents who have 2 young kids of similar ages. These strollers have been designed with lots of features that parents will love.
Take your family for a long walk in the Joovy Zoom X2 Double Jogging Stroller constructed with aluminum frame and high-performance aluminum shocks. Off-road tires handle bumps well and its high-traction front bumper can absorb the shock. Soft padding and plush seats will keep your wee ones happy. Made of high-grade suede, this stroller can stand up to even the toughest workouts and provides a comfortable ride for your kids.
With all the latest features and exciting options, you and your kids will have fun with this stroller. From newborns to toddlers, everyone can take pleasure in the many features that come along with the Joovy Zoom X2 Double Jogging Stroller.
Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger
Baby Trend’s Double Jogger model offers parents two different options in outdoor stroller styles. The Double Jogger models share a common platform with other Baby Trend products but they also have their own individual personality. The Double Jogger model is great for families who love the outdoors and who want to spend time outdoors while still having their children with them.
Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger stroller comes with a folding frame that opens easily using a button lock. Lockable front wheels for easy manoeuvrability and pneumatic tires with lockable brake are also included. Paired with a convenient, wide adjustable handle, the handle makes it easy to push the stroller with little fuss. Maintenance and care-free cleaning are also very easy with this stroller, thanks to its lightweight aluminium frame and fabric, vinyl or polyester cover.
Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger
Things To Consider In The Best Jogging Double Strollers
Best Jogging Double Strollers For Babies and Toddlers Are those that are specially designed for newborn babies and small children. There are a plethora of double joggers to choose from, each with varied features and functions. It is important to find the best one, which suits your needs. Before shopping, it is important to consider certain things that will help you decide the right one for your baby or toddler.
* Size: The size of the infant jogging stroller should be appropriate for the toddler. A bigger size would mean additional weight and more cumbersome, so be sure to go by the size of the child. You must also make sure the seats are securely attached to the frame, and there is enough space to swing both arms. Adjustable harness and handles are also important to make sure the baby is secure and comfortable. The seats should be adjustable.
* Technical Details: Before buying, you should check the weight capacity, because the best double jogging strollers have weight capacities that can hold up to 50 pounds in each seat. Other technical details to check are the wheels size, how many wheels there are, the size of the suspension system, brakes, and other important details. The suspension system, also known as the spring suspension is what gives the stroller its comfort and balance. The size of the wheels is relative to the overall size of the unit. If they are too big, it will be difficult to move around; if they are too small, it will be hard to enjoy the smooth ride.
* Durability: The next important feature of the best double jogging strollers is durability. This means the item should last for years so you can continue using it without facing any problems. Durability is affected by the materials used on the frame and the design used on the handle and wheels. The frame should be made of high quality material and should be strong enough to handle the weight of the child.
* Easy Set Up: The best double jogging strollers have easy set up and take down features. They should not pose any problem to use and do not require you to practice complex movements just to get them on to work. The handle and wheels should have smooth adjustments so you can easily adjust them to the right position. Some of these strollers come with detachable canopy and hoods that you can use to protect your baby from the scorching sun while outside. The seat belts are padded to protect the baby. Some of the strollers also come with a car seat attachment and are easy to fold for storage and portability.
* Comfort: The best Jogging double strollers provide a comfortable ride. Your babies should not get tired from short trips. The seats should be fully reclined so your children can rest their back against the cushions if they want to. The seats are made with fabric or quilted leather. The materials used in making the seat cover are resistant to stains and easy to clean. Some of the strollers even have cup holders so you can keep your drink close to you.